    fashion because it handles coarse positioning. The tracking coil
    provides the fine positioning.

    - Franc Zabkar

    Franc Zabkar, Apr 12, 2009

  2. And as I said already, there are other makers then and now that do NOT
    refer to it that way. You are dense!

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 12, 2009

  3. Richard Fangnail

    Franc Zabkar Guest

    No, you said that your way was the *only* way.

    Just to show you how ridiculous it is to rely on only *one* person's
    description of a product or a technology, have a look at item 41 in
    this exploded diagram of a Panasonic DMR-EX77GN DVD recorder:

    http://www.prime-electronics.com.au/PANASONIC/DVD/DMREX77GN/EXPLODED VIEW.jpg

    Now take a look at what Panasonic calls it:
    http://www.prime-electronics.com.au/trade/PRICEANDAVAIL/modelnew1.asp?model1=DMREX77GN

    - Franc Zabkar

    Franc Zabkar, Apr 12, 2009