    192. What's going on???

    Do most DVD players that play mp3s just play any CDROM with mp3s on
    it?

    Felix Oscar, Oct 26, 2004

  2. Felix Oscar

    Mark W Guest

    Put a CD of MP3s in and see what it does with it.

    I think the manual means to say, 44100Khz or less sampling rate.

    Mark W, Oct 26, 2004

  3. Felix Oscar

    Bob H Guest

    I have a Pioneer 444 black which plays anything and everything.

    Bob H, Oct 26, 2004
  4. Felix Oscar

    Ollie T Guest

    I have an Apex DVD player that plays every type of disc and then some.

    HDTV games lists and discussions
    http://www.hdtvarcade.com

    Ollie T, Oct 26, 2004
  5. Correct. They are not talking about the bit rate, but the sampling rate.

    Bernie Woodham, Oct 26, 2004
  6. Felix Oscar

    FredBillie Guest

    << From: "Ollie T"
    Date: Tue, Oct 26, 2004 3:29 PM

    I have an Apex DVD player that plays every type of disc and then some.WOW, "every type of disk" "and then some". The latter must be some that haven't
    come out yet <S>.

    FredBillie, Oct 27, 2004
  7. Felix Oscar

    DVDfanatico Guest

    I have two Cyberhomes, the CH-DVD 712 and the CH-DVD 320 and they both play
    CD's, CD-RW's, MP3's, DVD-R's (BUT NOT DVD-RW), PAL/NTSC and all regions. I'm
    not sure if the paly VCD's or Divx.

    -DVDfanatico

    e> (Felix Oscar)

    DVDfanatico, Oct 27, 2004
  8. I have two Cyberhomes, the CH-DVD 712 and the CH-DVD 320 and they both play
    And I've got a GoVideo that can play everything including titles from other
    regions. Everything but DivX ... once I applied a fix to the freeze-up problem
    associated with their active tilt mechanism. Got it for free from someone who
    wanted to toss it out for breaking down.

    It's being stored as a spare along with my Toshiba SD-1700 and Panasonic
    DVD-A110 while my main player is still a Sony DVP-S360 (although I occasionally
    use my Pioneer DVL-700 for DVD playback in addition to LaserDiscs). - Reinhart

    LASERandDVDfan, Oct 27, 2004