    Thanks for any advice,

    -DVDfanatico
    www.knightlanguages.com

    DVDfanatico, Jan 11, 2005

  2. DVDfanatico

    Impmon Guest

    That depends. Some cheap DVD player will cause jitters now matter
    what you do to it.

    As for other causes, could be a strong interference, cheap cable, bad
    cable, or touchy TV. Do you have a different cable to try with?
    Different DVD player to rule out bad player? Or try your player on a
    different TV.

    Impmon, Jan 11, 2005

  3. DVDfanatico

    David Z Guest

    On my DVD player, when I hit the eject button, the picture on the screen
    (the "Sony DVD" cloud screen) 'jumps' . I can't figure out why this is -
    how could ejecting a disc affect the image on the screen?

    David Z, Jan 11, 2005
  4. DVDfanatico

    Baron Sloan Guest

    My Cyberhome (2nd DVD player) has just developed this fault in the
    last couple of weeks. Decided to hook up my Pioneer DV-606D again and
    it's dead as a Dodo, but worked perfectly fine last time it was used
    12 months ago

    Baron Sloan, Jan 11, 2005