    Bah! One episode per day, and now I can't finish! Arg.

    Any recomendations on a good region-free DVD player that will play VCD's,
    MP3's, CDR, CDRW and DVD+-RW???

    N2, Sep 24, 2004

  2. N2

    Irulan Guest

    Walmart sells a Philips dvd player that is multi-region and plays anything
    you throw at it for under $70.

    --

    Irulan
    from the stars we come

    Irulan, Sep 24, 2004

  3. N2

    N2 Guest

    That rocks! You wouldn't know the model number, would ya? And, go figure,
    I was at Walmart when you posted this.

    N2, Sep 24, 2004
  4. Mine is a Philips DVD-727. But I believe there are other Philips players
    that will do the same. The hack is easy to find via Google.

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, Sep 24, 2004