    recently that there are long delays between the release date and the time I
    finally receive the order. Also, they no longer send out shipping
    notifications or e-mail invoices.

    lee roper, Sep 9, 2003

  2. lee roper

    Pug Fugley2 Guest

    Yep, the concensus here for the last few months is that DVD Planet sucks ass
    since the new owners took over.

    Pug Fugley2, Sep 9, 2003

  3. lee roper

    Writer R5 Guest

    I had bad experiences with DVD Planet too and dropped them completely. I even
    stopped carrying their banners. If I won't buy from them, I won't suggest them
    to someone else. Save yourself a lot of stress and steer clear of DVD Planet.
    GENRE ONLINE.NET: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera - Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Sep 9, 2003
  4. lee roper

    Kram Sacul Guest

    Unfortunately yeah but if you live in Southern California it's worth
    driving to Huntington Beach to check out their store. Lots of good
    deals there and no shipping hassles.

    Kram Sacul, Sep 12, 2003