    Pieyed Piper Guest

    Do not wear a hat. Never did. Sorry, PoohTard, but your stupidity
    quotient remains firmly entrenched at the top spot.

    Pieyed Piper, Mar 16, 2010

  2. You're an idiot. I can get a new IP addy ANY TIME I WANT ONE, you
    retarded little bastard. The fact remains that I am not making any
    attempt to do anything. IF I were, there wouldn't be a filter pussy in
    the house that would catch my post, if my goal was to beat them. That is
    simply not the case. So you can ALL kiss my ass.

    AwlSome Auger, Mar 16, 2010

  3. Richard Fangnail

    BlueBuyYoo Guest

    Since you are the deserving winner of several Usenet Kook Awards, maybe
    you could let me know where that is.

    BlueBuyYoo, Mar 17, 2010

  4. It is where you came from, you MacTard ditz.

    Archimedes' Lever, Mar 18, 2010
  5. Richard Fangnail

    BlueBuyYoo Guest

    Oooh... OS insults! I know you are, but what am I?

    Hahahahahahahahahahaha! What a maroon!

    BlueBuyYoo, Mar 18, 2010

  6. Maroon? More proof that you are a Usenet Kook. You use their
    stupidity and actually think it is funny.

    Yes, ditz, you are funny. Just not like you think you are.

    Archimedes' Lever, Mar 19, 2010
  7. You are the only DITZ in this group that knows what one is, so that
    pretty much makes you nothing more than one of their hos.

    Sorry, ho, but your facts carry as much credence as that of a typical
    street whore.

    Archimedes' Lever, Mar 19, 2010
  8. Richard Fangnail

    BlueBuyYoo Guest

    I didn't realize that modesty was one of your traits. You earned those
    awards and they will live on forever in Usenet history. You should be
    proud that you were recognized for all of your hard work. They don't
    just give Kook awards to anyone. You have to earn the nomination and
    then win the votes from your peers. Well done!

    BlueBuyYoo, Mar 19, 2010
  9. Yes. Kiss all of my asses. For I am an unemployed fat loser who is
    gender confessed and possess multiple personalities! Am I talking to
    myself right now? I don't know?!?

    Archimedes' Lever, Mar 26, 2010
  10. Richard Fangnail

    google Guest

    Dear!!
    I use "Cucusoft Ultimate DVD Converter"
    It converts DVD's to play on almost any portable device including
    iPod, iPhone, iPod touch, iPod video nano, Zune, PSP, video capable
    MP3 players, video capable mobile phones, Pocket P.C., and so on.
    Meanwhile,
    it can also support output almost any audio/video format including
    Video format

    http://www.dvdtoipodsoft.com/cucusoft-ultimate-dvd-converter.html

    google, Apr 21, 2010