    I BUY movie titles at full retail price. I win in the flawless
    character realm. You rent and shit on the industry. You fail miserably
    in the character realm.

    MeowSayTongue, Mar 14, 2010

  2. Where was it ever said that the download came from any form of facility
    where payment was part of the model? I never made any such statement.

    I OWN the title. If I am allowed to have *A* copy for personal use,
    WHERE I get it matters not.

    Get it through your thick skull, idiot.

    MeowSayTongue, Mar 14, 2010

  3. Richard Fangnail

    TheJoker Guest

    I DL most, if not all of the aforementioned items as well. You are
    obviously oblivious as to just what Usenet is as well, I see.

    My justification for said DLs is the fact that I own said titles.

    Will you ever figure it out?

    I have serious doubts.

    Perhaps in your next life, God will award you with an intelligence
    quotient that numbers greater than 25.

    TheJoker, Mar 14, 2010
  4. Richard Fangnail

    UCLAN Guest

    None. The software displays the IP on all of your messages, you inbred cretin.

    UCLAN, Mar 14, 2010
  5. Richard Fangnail

    BlueBuyYoo Guest

    Make up your little mind.

    You are a sad, sad, little man.

    BlueBuyYoo, Mar 14, 2010
  6. Richard Fangnail

    TJ Guest

    Allow me to pass along some advice given to me in another thread a few
    weeks ago... (You may recognize it.)

    "Give it a rest, or take it (and the troll) to the appropriate NG."

    TJ

    TJ, Mar 15, 2010
  7. Richard Fangnail

    UCLAN Guest

    Yeah, it takes almost a tenth of a second to shift my eyes to that portion
    of the header. You, on the other hand, probably wasted days figuring out
    how to set up all those aliases.

    UCLAN, Mar 15, 2010
  8. Richard Fangnail

    UCLAN Guest

    Is there a newsgroup for moronic, idiotic, inbred trolls?

    UCLAN, Mar 15, 2010
  9. Richard Fangnail

    GMAN Guest

    I dont think we want to know what s/he does with that "other" hand

    GMAN, Mar 15, 2010
  10. Richard Fangnail

    TJ Guest

    You tell me. You would know more about that sort of thing than I do.

    TJ

    TJ, Mar 15, 2010
  11. Richard Fangnail

    Pieyed Piper Guest

    Except that you do not direct Usenet posts, nor where the posters post
    them, Netkkkop wanna be ditz.

    Pieyed Piper, Mar 15, 2010

  12. Nope. Whenever I get a new idea for a nym, I simply clone the pervious,
    make a few changes and I am up and running, dipshit.

    No effort at all, and note also how there is no attempt to hide
    anything, so there is nothing nefarious taking place either, so you can
    stick that utterly retarded stupidity right back up your pathetic ass,
    where it came from.

    Capt. Cave Man, Mar 15, 2010
  13. Richard Fangnail

    TJ Guest

    Gee. Think that one up all by yourself?

    This thread ceases to be worth the bandwidth. Into the killfile it goes...

    TJ

    TJ, Mar 15, 2010
  14. Richard Fangnail

    Bert Hyman Guest

    "" <> 72.197.142.115
    Abbey Somebody <> 72.197.142.115
    Archimedes' Lever <> 72.197.142.115
    BarnCat <> 72.197.142.115
    Bart! <[email protected]_The_Sheriff_Is_A_Nig***!.org> 72.197.142.115
    Bungalow Bill <> 72.197.142.115
    Capt. Cave Man <> 72.197.142.115
    Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers <> 72.197.142.115
    Corbomite Carrie <> 72.197.142.115
    DarkMatter <> 72.197.142.115
    Dr. Heywood R. Floyd <> 72.197.142.115
    FatBytestard <> 72.197.142.115
    GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement <> 72.197.142.115
    MeowSayTongue <> 72.197.142.115
    StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt <> 72.197.142.115
    The Great Attractor <> 72.197.142.115
    TheJoker <> 72.197.142.115
    TheQuickBrownFox <> 72.197.142.115
    TralfamadoranJetPilot <> 72.197.142.115
    UltimatePatriot <> 72.197.142.115
    UpYerNose <> 72.197.142.115
    VioletaPachydermata <> 72.197.142.115

    Bert Hyman, Mar 15, 2010
  15. Richard Fangnail

    GMAN Guest

    Do you wear your baseball cap sideways?

    GMAN, Mar 15, 2010
  16. Richard Fangnail

    UCLAN Guest

    But if I'm ever looking for something in a newsgroup like
    alt.political.lamerepublicanrhetoric your're the guy, eh? :)

    UCLAN, Mar 15, 2010
  17. Richard Fangnail

    UCLAN Guest

    Oh, and that takes less time than fraction of a second I use to ID
    your swill? Thanks for re-affirming the fact that you are a mindless
    slug. Now run off and get some "new ideas".

    UCLAN, Mar 15, 2010
  18. Richard Fangnail

    BlueBuyYoo Guest

    Wrong again! Here's an example:

    It is beyond your capacity to "make" up any kind of sensible reply
    because you only "have" one functioning, lonely, little neuron.

    BlueBuyYoo, Mar 15, 2010
  19. Retarded announcements about the threads you are deleting or ignoring is
    even more retarded than your previous, pussified horseshit where you
    actually thought you should or could tell us where to post at. You are
    beyond pathetic, boy.

    UltimatePatriot, Mar 16, 2010
  20. IFYPFY

    Son of a Sea Cook, Mar 16, 2010