    editing movies)

    Any ideas as to where i should start looking?

    Many thanks

    anOLDun, Jun 13, 2004

  2. anOLDun

    Rob K Guest

    anOLDun wrote :
    Hmmm ... let's see. I can't provide you with something like a link to
    'movie formats for dummies' - you're not a dummy, I'm just saying the
    "... For dummies" books are sometimes well worth reading. You mentioned
    'full' image as opposed to compressed image formats.

    The same applies to movies, so you may find good old webopaedia useful

    This maybe, 'for starters' ?
    http://www.webopaedia.com/TERM/V/Video_for_Windows.html

    I hope others will post far more useful stuff !

    Rob K, Jun 13, 2004

  3. anOLDun

    anOLDun Guest

    Yo Rob

    Many thanks for your "speedy" reply - much appreciated.

    A most interesting website - well it looks like it is from the few pages
    i have just been looking at.

    Once again many thanks

    anOLDun, Jun 13, 2004
  4. anOLDun