    to make it work properly? If so which one and how do you load it.
    thanks.

    lbbss

    lbbss, Aug 12, 2005

  2. lbbss

    Barry OGrady Guest

    The only thing in common is your ears.
    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    Barry OGrady, Aug 13, 2005

  3. lbbss

    Ashley Guest

    Ashley, Aug 13, 2005
  4. lbbss

    PC Guest

    I think if you read the 'readme' files it says there is a problem with the
    sound after a few seconds of DVD play.
    I haven't got it currently loaded so I can't check.

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PC, Aug 14, 2005
  5. lbbss

    PC Guest

    Forgot to add:

    Look for 'Ceremu' on Google if you want a free DVD player that works, make
    sure you get the 'English' version.
    Don't try Cliprex, it is full of spyware (and I mean 'full' of the slimey
    crap)

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PC, Aug 14, 2005