    to use the stuff in the iso to make a complete dvd ?>

    Never used an ISO before for a DVD.

    Thanks.

    Alyssa, Dec 31, 2005

  2. Alyssa

    Willie B Guest

    NERO will burn an iso, same as a nero image file (nrg). If you install the
    Nero image drive you can 'mount' the iso (pretend it is a disc in the
    mountable (virtual)drive) then you can see what's on it and play it in dvd
    software. Alcohol 120 will also do all of this. Or, if you have
    DVDdecrypter, change the iso extension (ie right click and 'rename) to img,
    the DVDdecrypter will burn it for you. There are probably loads of other
    ways, check whatever burning software you have to see how they handle image
    files.
    Willie B

    Willie B, Dec 31, 2005

  3. Alyssa

    Alyssa Guest

    Alli want it to do is play on my DVD player. Its region 0. We will
    see. I can preview it with VLC player so we will see.

    Alyssa, Dec 31, 2005
  4. Alyssa

    Bob Guest

    I have never had to do that. It always burns ISO files with the ".iso"
    extension. After all, that's what it rips a DVD into - an ISO.

    Bob, Dec 31, 2005
  5. Alyssa

    Bob Guest

    You can use DVD Shrink to do the same thing. Import the ISO, export
    the VIDEO_TS directory.

    The reason I mention Shrink is because it, like Decrypter, is free. No
    need to fool with Nero, which is not free.

    Bob, Dec 31, 2005
  6. Alyssa

    Alyssa Guest

    But does the ISO have the menus in it ??

    ive only been able to preview the isos video. have not seen the file
    structor of the ISO. So iam not sure ifs is one video file or if it
    has the structiure of a DVD rip. You no with the BUP files and stuff.

    What do you think. From your experience ?

    Thanks.

    Alyssa, Dec 31, 2005
  7. Alyssa

    dbrozew Guest

    dbrozew, Dec 31, 2005
  8. The ISO image should be a copy of the full DVD if done correctly
    giving you menus, extras, etc.

    Bill

    Bill Vermillion, Dec 31, 2005
  9. Alyssa

    Bob Guest

    Please do not top post.
    It has everything in it.

    Use Shrink to export the VIDEO_TS directory and inside it are all your
    files.

    Bob, Dec 31, 2005
  10. Alyssa

    Alyssa Guest