  1. Bill Cotton

    Bill Cotton Guest

    Is there computer software to copy one DVD to more than one DVD burner?

    Bill Cotton, Oct 26, 2007

  2. Bill Cotton

    Brian Guest

    If you are referring to multiple copies at the same time, what you are
    loooking for is a disk duplicator. These are stand alone units that have
    options for different numbers of copies simultaneously. You can check the
    online resellers to find one. I don't know of a software program that is
    available for this task

    Brian, Nov 2, 2007

  3. Bill Cotton

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    The later versions of Nero support multiple burners.

    Oldus Fartus, Nov 10, 2007
  4. Bill Cotton

    Bill Cotton Guest

    Thanks I will run the trial that I have.

    Bill Cotton, Dec 3, 2007