dvd creator update to V3.0

Discussion in 'Software' started by candycaw, Mar 21, 2007.

  1. candycaw

    candycaw

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, Imtoo dvd creator is a good tool.
    And I have a good news about dvd creator:
    Now it update to V3.0, it add more features in its new vertion:

    Video Trim - any parts of input video file can be selected and trimmed as you wish Added in V3.0

    Menu Edit - support adding or editing the background picture and music (almost all types of music formats) at will

    Video Miniature setting - you can set any segment of a title as the title's video miniature in menu

    Computer's status after the whole DVD creating(video converting and DVD movie burning) is selectable - No matter how long the whole DVD creating takes, you can select the computer's status at the very beginning, such as "Shut Down", "No Action", "Standby", "Close Application" etc, the computer's status will be automatically changed to the chosen after the whole conversion. (Get more information here:http://www.imtoo.com/dvd-creator.html )

    A major update, right?

    I must admit I had stopped using ImToo and gone back to Nero.
    ImToo was seriously lacking features and seemed quite slow, But
    just used the new version its a huge improvement , far superior appearance,
    still very easy to use/navigate, seems to be improved speed of conversion,
    definatly uses far less dvd disc space than Nero so far I am very happy with
    the new version and will move back to ImToo.

    So I post these here, Hope the feedback helps and more people could get the useful software.

    candycaw, Mar 21, 2007

  2. candycaw

    hanaku

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2007
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    0
    i am very pleased with Imtoo dvd creator V3.0 software!!!!
    it makes dvds excellent and they play on ALL of my 3 machines!!!!
    ( this is allmost unheard of with all other dvd software i have used)
    and does many different types of files too
    that nero 7 will not even handle!!!!!

    Last edited: Mar 30, 2007
    hanaku, Mar 22, 2007

  3. candycaw

    candycaw

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, hanaku, I think we're very similar!
    but the reason I like Imtoo is not only the good quaily,but also the good after service

    candycaw, Mar 30, 2007
  4. candycaw

    hanaku

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2007
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yup~~~I have sympathized with you
    once u have bought some products of them, they will inform u new information about it, if it has been updated or added in new function by email. and if have something to ask ,u can contact with them ,really very easy

    hanaku, Mar 30, 2007
  5. candycaw

    candycaw

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    0
    Haha~~
    I think you must have gotten more help from their after service.

    candycaw, May 8, 2007