    wrench Guest

    Anyone ever heard of a center mount that is adhesive backed in order to put two
    DVD's inside a single dvd case?

    wrench, Jan 8, 2006

  2. wrench

    Justin Guest

    No, but there are two DVD holding cases that have a flap in the middle.

    Justin, Jan 8, 2006

  3. wrench

    wrench Guest

    wrench, Jan 8, 2006
  4. wrench

    wrench Guest

    Found an even cheaper method.

    1/4" adhesive backed soft weatherstripping foam. Pound out as many as needed
    with a 5/8" hole punch. $2.99 at Ace Hardware.

    wrench, Jan 9, 2006
  5. wrench

    Allan Guest

    Ebay??

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

    Allan, Jan 9, 2006
  6. wrench

    Allan Guest

    I get Double DVD case for .35......

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

    Allan, Jan 9, 2006
  7. wrench

    Mike S. Guest

    Cyberguys used to sell a bag full of them; don't know if it' still a
    current product.

    Mike S., Jan 9, 2006
  8. wrench

    Large Farva Guest

  9. I've seen these listed somewhere - maybe at Bags Unlimited - but
    they were really originally designed to hold a CD or DVD inside
    something like a book or folder.

    No reason couldn't add one to a case and put in two - but you still
    have in most instances the large case.

    I've been buying slimline DVD cases with mounts on each side so I
    can take an area that held four single full size cases and get
    about seven dual-slim lines [as they are slightly thicker than the
    regular slimline] and store 14 DVDs where previously I had four.

    I got mine from http://www.supermediastore.com

    Current price for 100 cases is $23.00 with free shipping. I've
    bought many things from them and they are fast and things are
    exactly as specified.

    The cases are slightly lighter in build than the packs of Verbatim
    that I get at Sams - and overall price is about $2 cheaper with no
    tax.

    I did have one case of full-sized cases get hit badly by UPS and
    had about 30 of 100 have cracks. They had UPS pickup the box [so
    they could check the damage] and had me return only the broken
    cases and immediately gave me credit on my card.

    Bill

    Bill Vermillion, Jan 9, 2006
  10. wrench

    Impmon Guest

    check local stores then. I've seen pack of 10 at stores like Walmart
    or Meijer for $5. Not bad if you only need a few.

    Impmon, Jan 9, 2006