    fine, when I put in a DVD, it says No Disk. I'm using WMP 9.

    Device Manager shows the device is working properly. Looking for new drivers
    on the poioneer site got me nowhere. Can anyone help?

    Guest, Jul 21, 2005

  2. Might be a dumb question, but did you install a software decoder for playing
    DVD's ??

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 22, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    That's not a dumb question but the one I asked was, as it turns out I didn't
    realize that's necessary. While waiting for an answer here, I did some more
    research and determined that was the problem. Thank you for your response!
    --
    Thanks,
    Belinda

    Guest, Jul 22, 2005