    Likes Received:
    0
    when i try to burn dvd or cd message appears that there i s no disc in drive. i have a very old machine. will an external writer solve this problem. using windows xp 97 version. same thing happens using nero.

    copper71, Apr 6, 2009

  2. copper71

    sarannan

    Joined:
    May 27, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi, I Think You Have Problem With The Driver Or The Software...

    sarannan, May 27, 2009

  3. copper71

    kris20

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2009
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    download "burn4free"
    add folder of dvd or cd.
    at the top menu "drive"
    select Burn ISO
    Coverts & burns in about 2-3 minutes. Yep that's not a mistake. Best burn programe I've ever come across.

    kris20, Jun 5, 2009
  4. copper71

    constantinum

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2009
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    0
    i cant understand the answer

    constantinum, Jun 6, 2009
  5. copper71

    jbuyers

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    0
    either an external drive, or really old CD-R discs.....

    oh wait... Try getting the 650 megabyte discs...new discs are 700 MB, old ones are 650

    Hope this helped

    jbuyers, Jun 22, 2009
  6. copper71

    MichelleRuby

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2009
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    i think it's the problem of the software you are using ,maybe you can try the xilisoft one,i think it is well

    MichelleRuby, Jul 29, 2009
  7. copper71

    alphah

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    nero is very good. have you tried another software? yu can download one for free and try to see if it is your machine.

    alphah, Jun 18, 2010
  8. copper71

    jasmine25

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have an older system....dvd/cd cannot burn in it,when i insert dvd message flash no dvd...i have no any idea why this happen ..please suggest me

    jasmine25, Sep 15, 2010