    burner, XP does nothing and I can't burn the file onto the DVD. Why
    does this burner act differently from the CD burner?
    John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain

    jhewitt, Apr 12, 2007

  2. jhewitt

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Because XP has no native support for DVD burners. It just doesn't know what
    to do. Stick to using your Nero or whatever for the DVD discs.

    WhzzKdd, Apr 12, 2007

  3. jhewitt

    vin Guest

    hiii

    vin, Apr 12, 2007
  4. jhewitt

    Evan Platt Guest

    WTF is up with the Google Group tards posting today?

    <cringe> Oh no... Please Heidi Manway, whereever you are, leave your
    computer off.

    Evan Platt, Apr 12, 2007
  5. jhewitt

    jhewitt Guest

    Thanks for the reply and the info.
    John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain

    jhewitt, Apr 13, 2007
  6. jhewitt

    Aardvark Guest

    Hey John. Give Dave Courtney my regards next time you see him :)

    Aardvark, Apr 13, 2007