    not sucessful. Optimum laser power calibration failed. Driver error
    code = 02037303h. The disk is not sucessfully recorded."

    Anybody know aht this means? & what I should do?

    JAMES, Feb 27, 2005

  2. JAMES

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    donovan spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself :

    I'll meet you there in Quebec at lucernes pub, where your mum used to serve
    the local drunkards and turn out tricks. I'll splatter what little wits you
    have left about the floor, eh Donny ?

    Mhzjunkie, Mar 6, 2005

  3. JAMES

    donovan Guest

    just like another computer geek to dream a little dream!
    but no thanks for the lucernes how bout the british!
    talk to ya after eh buddy!

    donovan, Mar 6, 2005
  4.
    Hyman Litmann, Mar 6, 2005