    during boot up.

    How do I get rid of this message?

    ..

    Happy, Jul 22, 2004

  2. Happy

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 22, 2004

  3. Happy

    Happy Guest

    Thanks for the information. It was helpful. But I am still getting the
    ''bad sectors'' message during boot-up.

    Happy, Jul 24, 2004
  4. Happy

    Win Guest

    Some old computer were not set up correctally by PC manufactures.
    to correct this error you would need to ghost / copy old hdd to another
    then back again once the old hdd had been set up correctally

    Win, Jul 24, 2004
  5. Happy

    °Mike° Guest

    Then you may have a faulty hard drive.
    Start backing up your vital data now, and
    go shopping for a new drive.

    °Mike°, Jul 25, 2004