    HOW MANY MODULES DOES IT HAS?
    THERE IS ANY WEB SITE FOR ONINE MCSE ?
    PLZ ANSWER AT MY EMAIL ID

    =?Utf-8?B?UEFOS0FKIEtFV0FMSUE=?=, Oct 22, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UEFOS0FKIEtFV0FMSUE=?=

    John R Guest

    "PANKAJ KEWALIA" <PANKAJ > wrote in message
    > Hi
    > friends
    > PLZ TELL ME ABOUT MCSE DURATION ? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COMPLITE
    > THIS
    > COURSE ?
    >
    > HOW MANY MODULES DOES IT HAS?
    > THERE IS ANY WEB SITE FOR ONINE MCSE ?
    > PLZ ANSWER AT MY EMAIL ID

    First lesson, learn how to turn off your caps lock key.

    MCSE is not a course, it is a certification of one's knowledge of a
    particular server product, along with a client product, and just to make
    sure you are a little well rounded, a design element, and an elective.
    There are several testing requirements. You can see the requirements at
    http://www.microsoft.com/certification. I should warn you ahead of time
    however that most MCSE's jobs require a good bit of research to find
    answers. Having that most basic skill probably would have lead you to that
    website all on your own instead of having to ask for it. That would be your
    second lesson.

    Your third lesson is that most MCSEs also are not so lazy that they expect
    an answer to every question to show up in their inbox. If you ask a
    question in a community, you should expect any answers in that community.
    See, that is how a community works. You ask a question in public, and you
    get your answers in public so that others can share in the answer. This
    obviously escapes you as well as even a brief overview of this newsgroup has
    many postings that would have already answered your question.

    So, to review..
    Lesson 1. Turn off your caps lock key
    Lesson 2. Learn how to research even the most basic questions
    Lesson 3. Don't ask for special treatment

    See, you are already three lessons ahead of the game towards your MCSE :)

    John R

    John R, Oct 22, 2007