    Can anybody tell me the max. duration of the exam 70-320?

    Thanks

    Thomas

    Thomas Kehl, May 12, 2005

  2. Thomas Kehl

    Guest Guest

    140 Minutes (-20 for Instruction, Registration stuff)
    +30 minutes if you take it in english(recommend) and english is not your
    mother toungue. I had 43 questions in all. I needed 90 minutes in all and
    passed with a score of 945.
    It's not that easy as it looks, 70-315,316 was easy compared to 70-320.
    Good luck.

    Guest, May 13, 2005