Duplicating [mailto:] and other Outlook features in Outlook Express e-mail

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Martin, Mar 11, 2009.

  1. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Hello,

    Though I have Outlook installed, I don't use it.

    The sole mail client that I do use is OE 6 SP2 running on XP Pro SP2.

    A number of years ago, I believe I read in this NG that there was a way to
    insert a feature normally found only in *Outlook* reply e-mails, namely,
    [mailto:[email protected]].

    Unfortunately, I didn't retain that post.

    I would like to know how to "tweak" OE so that the [mailto:] and other
    Outlook features are automatically inserted and enabled so that OE e-mails
    look like those created in Outlook.

    As always, thank you for any assistance and constructive suggestions
    offered.

    Martin

    Martin, Mar 11, 2009