    revert my drive to start up in the morning so it would restore the files. Is
    there a safe way to do this please
    Glenn

    Bullet, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Bullet

    ilmc Guest

    Bullet typed:
    Are they really duplicate files? I have hundreds of file on my works file
    server called "junk.*" and "delme.*", but they _aren't_ duplicates. Just
    wish my lusers would clean up their own mess.
    :-(

    ilmc, Aug 20, 2003

  3. Bullet

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bullet continued:
    jv16 Powertools from www.jv16.org - a nice piece of kit :-D

    slumpy, Aug 21, 2003