  1. Headline says it all - though I seem to have omitted the phrase
    "preferably free".

    Cheers

    Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce, Jun 28, 2010

  2. Hmmm .... also missed out Vista Business.

    Meantime, I'm following a recommendation - Auslogics Duplicate File
    Finder. It does look as if it'll take many many many hours to analyse
    my 1.5TB.

    Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce, Jun 28, 2010

  3. Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce

    Dave Doe Guest

    Dave Doe, Jun 28, 2010
  4. Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce

    victor Guest

    victor, Jun 28, 2010
  5. Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce

    Sweetpea Guest

    What he's saying is that he is using the Toy OS - Microsoft WindowsNT 6.0
    and that he's got massive quantities of unorganized crap.

    Sweetpea, Jun 28, 2010
  6. Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce

    Ringtones

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    :star:
    Well I can recommend what i am using , Its Advanced system optimizer a program with Cheap Price and Huge Selection:finger:

    Use its duplicate file remover.Its available on CNET & TUCOWS !!
    ASO is having many other amazing utilities that comes bundled with it.
    Download it & you can check that it speeds up your PC performance !!

    Ciao !!!

    Ringtones, Jul 21, 2010