    Does this drag-and-drop layer feature work for anyone? Did I have some
    configuration issue?

    TS

    born2run1701, Aug 4, 2005

  2. I think if you select the layer that you want to duplicate in the laters
    pallette, right mouse click on the layer there's an option to duplicate.

    Vic Middleton, Aug 4, 2005

  3. born2run1701

    Bill Hilton Guest

    Drag the layer's name from the Layers palette of the source
    I just tried this on two images and it works fine, I was able to drag
    adjustment layers between two images even if they were different sizes.
    Are both files 8 bits/channel? Both in the same mode (ie, RGB color as
    opposed to one of the other options)?

    Maybe you can describe in more detail how you're doing this.

    Bill

    Bill Hilton, Aug 4, 2005