    same.

    best regards
    siddartha pal

    siddartha pal, May 26, 2004

  2. siddartha pal

    Guest Guest

    Go to Taco Bell and eat three bean boritos. That will help you clear your
    dumps.

    Guest, May 26, 2004

  3. Think about what you are doing?
    There are people who are genuinely trying to understand tech stuff behind
    ..Net . Now @#$%^&* like you are getting ahead
    and probably getting getting Jobs Go away!!!

    Disillusioned_01, May 26, 2004
  4. Hi Everyone

    hi to you too you worthless shit.
    Sorry, can't help. However, I can give some advice; when slitting your
    wrists, I am told it is better to slice up and down *then* across.

    HTH

    Let me know how you get on.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 26, 2004
  5. Now @#$%^&* like you are getting ahead
    If someone hires him they deserve him.

    Brad Williams

    Brad Williams, May 26, 2004
  6. siddartha pal

    Guest Guest

    Well, I think that those other fellows are taking things
    over the top, but I do agree with the fact that it is
    better to learn and really work your way through the
    exams. Sometimes the dumps are very helpful to do so, and
    if they're used properly, one actually learns from them
    instead of just simply memorizing them and hashing them
    out on the exam. Here is a site of dumps that you could
    use: www.braindumpcentral.com

    as I said earlier, use it properly.

    Guest, May 27, 2004
  7. as I said earlier, use it properly.

    Cheat properly so that the rationalizing is that much easier.

    Who can blame you, a man's gotta sleep at night!

    Brad Williams

    Brad Williams, May 27, 2004
  8. Why is it better to cut in this direction?
    I am curious.

    Justin McDaniel, Jun 5, 2004
  9. Why is it better to cut in this direction?
    I believe it is far harder to stop the blood gushing if the vein or
    arteriy is cut long ways.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 5, 2004
  10. I believe it has to do with tendons getting in the way when you cut accross.

    You'll still bleed to death, but it will be quite a bit slower.

    --
    Fris "Kavorkian" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 7, 2004
  11. I believe it has to do with tendons getting in the way when you cut accross.
    I see.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 7, 2004