    Where can I get good dumps for the new Win2k3 exams?

    Rgds,
    Raul

    Rahul Singh, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Rahul Singh

    Guest Guest

    If you know so damn much then you teach him instead of helping him cheat.

    Guest, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Rahul Singh

    Brat Guest

    lol nah... funny thing is... the dipshit OP is letting his own brother
    belittle his certification!

    Brat, Jan 20, 2004
  4. You know, having not seen you post in a while, I was getting askeered that
    Been Skiing - no broken legs, arms or anything else, hee, hee!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 20, 2004
  5. Apparently you didn't read the disclosure statement before your W2K3 exams.

    You mean it can read!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 20, 2004
  6. Rahul Singh

    JaR Guest

    And yet, you still post a test to an active newsgroup. Yes, obviously very
    knowlegable.

    need these for one of
    If you really wanted to help, show him how to help himself. Oh, but then you
    didn't know that, either, did you?

    Luser.

    JaR
    Disgusted Thug

    JaR, Jan 20, 2004
  7. Rahul Singh

    JaR Guest

    Are not!

    JaR, Jan 20, 2004
  8. Rahul Singh

    Darth 2000 Guest

    I bet Rahul wasn't expecting to get his ass whipped by calling me a
    dumbass!!
    I knoew i didn't have to reply to that lowlife after calling me a dumbass.
    Thanks guys :D

    Darth 2000, Jan 22, 2004
  9. Rahul Singh

    Consultant Guest

    we got your back homie

    Consultant, Jan 22, 2004
  10. Rahul Singh

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    we got your back homie

    word

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 22, 2004
  11. Rahul Singh

    Consultant Guest

    to your motha

    Consultant, Jan 22, 2004
  12. Rahul Singh

    Darth 2000 Guest

    does this make you my "bitches"?

    Darth 2000, Jan 23, 2004
  13. Rahul Singh

    Consultant Guest

    no, you da bitch, im da pimp, get dat straight, ho, or i be bitch slappin ya
    nappy-ass head

    Consultant, Jan 23, 2004
  14. Rahul Singh

    Brat Guest

    damnit stop using me!!!

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 23, 2004
  15. Rahul Singh

    Jtyc Guest

    damnit stop using me!!!

    What's his cut? I only take 10%.

    And I provide dental!

    Jtyc, Jan 23, 2004
  16. Rahul Singh

    Brat Guest

    I already have dental coverage :p and medical

    Brat, Jan 23, 2004
  17. Based on that expression above, I'd say you could use some orthodontal work.

    --
    Fris "That's one big tooth. What? It's a tongue?" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 23, 2004

  18. There are some in the U.S. who want to do that to our country too. Everyone
    will have dental and medical, but no one can find a job.

    Politician Spock, Jan 23, 2004
  19. Rahul Singh

    Brat Guest

    tongue you goof

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 23, 2004
  20. Rahul Singh

    Brat Guest

    I only have medical and dental because I pay for it out of my military
    pension... I carried it over after my release in 2000.

    Brat, Jan 23, 2004