    Thanks for any advice.
    Cheers,
    PL

    PL+CL, Sep 28, 2003

  2. PL+CL

    °Mike° Guest

    Yes, uninstall Norton, but for your information, InnoculateIT
    no longer exists. It is now called eZ Antivirus, and is no
    longer free. You can evaluate it free for 30 days, though.

    eZ Antivirus (Computer Associates)

    °Mike°, Sep 28, 2003

  3. PL+CL

    Miggsee Guest

    Inoculate is no longer free, but I think eTrust (it's evolution) is well
    worth the money. I use and recommend the paid version of Inoculate to
    others. Yes, get rid of Norton, and load eTrust (Inoculate).

    Miggsee, Sep 28, 2003
  4. PL+CL

    L Mehl Guest

    PL --

    Try Grisoft's AVG Anti-virus. Free. Good.

    L Mehl

    L Mehl, Sep 28, 2003
  5. PL+CL

    °Mike° Guest

    AVG signature = NOT good ... pointless ... broken ... non-compliant.

    Right click the AVG icon in the system tray and select the
    E-mail scanner tab. Uncheck the option (don't remember
    the specific wording) to certify outgoing messages.

    °Mike°, Sep 28, 2003
  6. PL+CL

    Plato Guest

    OR read the docs. Guess what they say about running apps during software
    installs.

    Plato, Sep 28, 2003