    ellis_jay Guest

    Maybe, but methinks it could be "Wannaknewed"

    Ellis_jay

    ellis_jay, Jun 2, 2005

  2. johnsutherland

    ellis_jay Guest

    lol
    The plot thickens, or something thickened....or, oh nevermind........

    Ellis_jay

    ellis_jay, Jun 2, 2005

  3. johnsutherland

    ellis_jay Guest

    Are you Marie La Beau? are you gonna eat me or turn me into another man
    done gone?

    Ellis_jay

    ellis_jay, Jun 2, 2005
  4. johnsutherland

    ellis_jay Guest

    My huge has a different name...

    You live in Wanadoodooland?

    Ellis_jay

    ellis_jay, Jun 2, 2005
  5. johnsutherland

    ellis_jay Guest

    ....don't hurt me! At least I did not inhale!!

    Will he be let out for a good futt buckingggg?

    Ellis_jay

    ellis_jay, Jun 2, 2005