    bill.

    Taking that into consideration, you may wish to delay your support request
    until 9am Monday.

    Tattoo Vampire, May 22, 2005

  2. Given the severity of Mr. Sutherland's problem, and the totally
    inappropriate responses he is getting from certain users in this newsgroup,
    he will not be punished for his use of obscene language.

    Tattoo Vampire, May 22, 2005

  3. johnsutherland

    Evan Platt Guest

    Troll

    Evan Platt, May 22, 2005
  4. johnsutherland

    Old Gringo Guest

    How did you happen to single him out?

    Old Gringo, May 22, 2005
  5. johnsutherland

    Evan Platt Guest

    Educated guess. No previous usenet history, cluelessness.. Cannot be
    that dumb. :)

    Evan Platt, May 22, 2005
  6. johnsutherland

    Old Gringo Guest

    I never run a background check on anyone :) Just enjoy.

    Old Gringo, May 22, 2005
  7. johnsutherland

    why? Guest

    Really? It happens a lot with out trolling.

    Me

    why?, May 23, 2005
  8. johnsutherland

    Plato Guest

    poor guy. There's a untapped market to educate new users but I wonder
    how to get to them. It's certainly not that guy on TV who sells you a $5
    S/H cd and tells you its free.

    Plato, May 23, 2005
  9. In John's case shouldn't that be "wannaclue"?

    Sorry, it's late and I'm tired and that's the best I can do...

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, May 23, 2005
  10. johnsutherland

    Gordon Guest

    12 minutes past 9 is LATE in Gerrards Cross?

    Gordon, May 23, 2005
  11. Hey, even Gerrard himself sleeps til eleven.

    Blinky the Shark, May 23, 2005
  12. It feels like 9 minutes past 12. Just not been sleeping well of late. Now my
    paranoia's kicking in - I don't remember telling you where I lived - did
    I...?!

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, May 24, 2005
  13. Gerrards Cross does not refer to a person - the actual meaning of the place
    name is unclear, which is odd as the town has only existed for around 150
    years and, if the line to Marylebone (London) didn't exist, it wouldn't
    exist at all...

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, May 24, 2005
  14. johnsutherland

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Close though!

    Toolman Tim, May 24, 2005
  15. Okay, then...who was Maryle and what was special about his bone?

    Blinky the Shark, May 24, 2005
  16. It's not Maryle - it's Mary le Bone and, as for the origin, STFW.

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, May 24, 2005
  17. Wasn't she a pirate? Uh...no, those were Mary Read and Ann Bonny. :)

    Blinky the Shark, May 24, 2005
  18. johnsutherland

    Gordon Guest

    I win trivia quizes all the time with my huge fund of worthless facts......

    besides I used to live down that way.... (now THAT'S got you thinking,
    hasn't it?) :)

    Gordon, May 24, 2005
  19. johnsutherland

    ellis_jay Guest