    I would appreciate a response, an apology and if it keeps happening some
    compensation.
    Thank you.

    johnsutherland, May 22, 2005

  2. johnsutherland

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Another clueless poster. Hey, John - this *isn't* your ISP!

    Toolman Tim, May 22, 2005

  3. Oops. Sorry. Should be all better, now.

    Say, isn't your last payment late?

    Blinky the Shark, May 22, 2005
  4. johnsutherland

    neville Guest

    Clueless? I want to talk to your supervisor.I presume you have a phone
    number to contact.
    What kind of customer service is that!

    neville, May 22, 2005
  5. johnsutherland

    neville Guest

    Bollocks

    neville, May 22, 2005
  6. johnsutherland

    clot Guest

    clot, May 22, 2005
  7. johnsutherland

    Toolman Tim Guest

    You're right! I haven't seen it yet...

    Toolman Tim, May 22, 2005
  8. johnsutherland

    doS Guest

    What is going on? Can you please stop disconnecting me after 20 minutes. Its
    really inconvenient and I,m paying for this crap.
    I would appreciate a response, an apology and if it keeps happening some
    constipation .
    Thank you.

    doS, May 22, 2005
  9. How about eating nothing but lard for a week?

    **SS**

    secret squiddle, May 22, 2005
  10. johnsutherland

    doS Guest

    Ok, send your mum over....

    doS, May 22, 2005
  11. johnsutherland

    Old Gringo Guest

    Checking with your ISP, it appears as though they are going to have
    to install a nickel coin adapter to your PC main case. This is
    required because you are running Windows OS. After the installation
    you will be able to add additional nickels to lighten you up time.
    Good Luck

    Old Gringo, May 22, 2005
  12. Well, c'mon, Tim...we can't just be *giving* this stuff away, now, can
    we? </rhetorical question>

    Blinky the Shark, May 22, 2005
  13. johnsutherland

    clot Guest

    That's expensive. My ISP's coin box only requires an old 1d.

    clot, May 22, 2005
  14. johnsutherland

    Scraggy Guest

    That's Dinari George, before you ask ;-)

    Scraggy, May 22, 2005
  15. johnsutherland

    clot Guest

    Hmm! £.s.d.

    clot, May 22, 2005
  16. johnsutherland

    Pilbs Guest

    No it isn't! Where does it say helpdesk.wannado?

    Pilbs, May 22, 2005
  17. johnsutherland, May 22, 2005
  18. johnsutherland

    Gordon Guest

    Dork! This is an INTERNATIONAL newsgroup!
    Now ring up Wanadoo.

    Gordon, May 22, 2005
  19. johnsutherland

    Scraggy Guest

    Wwwwhhhhhhhhhooooooosshhhhhhhhhhh.

    Scraggy, May 22, 2005
  20. Hello, this is ISP Control. We are disconnecting you because you are taking
    up all our available bandwidth downloading pornographic material.

    Please cease downloading pornographic material immediately, or we will send
    a zap down your line that will knock out your modem.

    Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

    Tattoo Vampire, May 22, 2005