    forms seem to be all over the place.

    Seems its going in the wrong direction

    Think I'll get IE8

    BORG, Jan 27, 2009

  2. BORG

    BORG Guest

    Perv

    BORG, Jan 27, 2009

  3. BORG

    johnn Guest

    Whatever blows up your skirt . . . .

    __________________________________
    johnn
    __________________________________
    "God is dead"
    - Nietzsche (1844-1935)
    "Nietzsche is dead"
    - God

    johnn, Jan 27, 2009
  4. BORG

    John Doe Guest

    I'll alert the media.

    John Doe, Jan 27, 2009
  5. if you hate it that much, then go back to FF2

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jan 27, 2009
  6. BORG

    fatsteve Guest

    What bookmark problem? When you click on bookmarks it opens the add box,
    you choose the directory and press ok. I use Ebay everyday with FF3
    and it never locks up, doesn't lock up on any other site I go to, and
    forms seem to be in their correct place.

    fatsteve, Jan 28, 2009
  7. BORG

    Rom Guest

    Rom, Jan 28, 2009
  8. BORG

    zutroi Guest

    cool. thanks for coming. now go and use something else, other than FF,
    and please PLEASE don't come back and waste everyone's time with your
    inconsequential whining. prick. troll.

    zutroi, Feb 12, 2009