    Please mail me if anybody is having dump question to
    .

    Thanks

    Vigyan Boudh, May 10, 2009

  2. Vigyan  Boudh

    John R Guest

    If my dump lasts for more than 4 hours, should I notify a physician?

    If my dump floats in the water, should I take more iron?

    If my dump is yellow, then brown, what color should I expect next?

    If my dump only happens when I am suddenly frightened, how can I plan a long
    car trip?

    If my dump is small, then large, should I wear boxers or briefs?

    These are just a few of my dump questions.

    John R

    John R, May 10, 2009

  3. I had two of those on my exam. Then the doctor put on the gloves....
    Ouch.... I didn't pass. Too much fiber.

    --

    Dustin Harper
    http://www.mstechpages.com

    Dustin Harper, May 12, 2009
  4. Vigyan  Boudh

    JFoushee Guest

    You know what I like about you? You're a regular guy.

    JFoushee, May 12, 2009