    again.

    Diane McCan. (phone 480-945-4770. 4343 N. 78th St.,
    A-112, Scottsdale, AZ 85251.

    Guest, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Guest

    trout Guest

    <snip>

    To begin with; it's not a good idea to post so much personal
    information to an international public newsgroup.
    And you really have to describe your problem in more detail. What
    does "trouble getting my email into my own area of incoming" mean?
    Are your messages going to someone else's Inbox? To a different
    folder? Another dimension?
    Is this a 'home' or 'work' computer, and are there other Users? Is
    the email account yours, alone; or are there other alias' using the same
    one? What Operating System are you using; and, assuming that the problem
    is new; what changes have been made (if any) since there wasn't a
    problem?
    What happens when you send yourself an email- do you get any error
    messages?

    trout, Nov 16, 2003