dumbest 404 error I've seen for a while

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by wogers nemesis, Jul 22, 2006.

  1. From: http://harveynorman.co.nz (rather than
    http://www.harveynorman.co.nz/)

    You are seeing this page for one of two reasons:

    * you were looking for this page and were advised to point to this page
    * you have come to this page and are unsure why you are seeing this
    message.

    If the former is true, your reasons for being here should be self evident.
    However, if the latter is true, it is likely that you have come to the
    incorrect page and should validate the IP you are trying to reach before
    attempting to access the site again.

    wogers nemesis, Jul 22, 2006

  2. Either that, or somebody doing their Web development--or their DNS--has a
    sense of humour. :)

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jul 22, 2006

  3. wogers nemesis

    Vista Guest

    It would have to be a very dry sense of humour

    Vista, Jul 23, 2006
  4. wogers nemesis

    Geopelia Guest

    I get told the post, or I, am on the Banlist 441. Why? I'm a harmless
    law-abiding citizen!

    Geopelia

    Geopelia, Jul 23, 2006