    J. Balsamo Guest

    I see Duel: Special Edition is out again, but in 4:3 ratio - is there a
    lb/wide screen version coming at all?

    J. Balsamo, Aug 30, 2004

  2. J. Balsamo

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    since it was a tv movie in the US, I'd assume not, at least in R1.

    dick
    -- but that's just a guess.

    Dick Sidbury, Aug 30, 2004

  3. J. Balsamo

    Rich Clark Guest

    4:3 is the OAR. It was a US TV movie.

    RichC

    Rich Clark, Aug 30, 2004
  4. J. Balsamo

    Pug Fugley Guest

    Wasn't filmed in widescreen, so there will be no widescreen.

    Pug Fugley, Aug 30, 2004
  5. J. Balsamo

    Adrian Guest

    Well, they could "matt" it for you if you don't mind the top and bottom of
    the screen being lopped off....

    Adrian, Aug 30, 2004