    My mother board dosn't have a AGP slot...

    So could some one tell me what kind of PCI slot video card would be good to
    buy that would give me what I wont.

    Gazzer, Aug 21, 2003

  2. Gazzer

    Billy Guest

    What brand motherboard do you have and what happens if you set the
    BIOS to PCI video first?

    Billy, Aug 21, 2003

  3. Gazzer

    nemo Guest

    Duel monitors??? Like in "Choose your weapons!" :eek:) Handy for computer
    games I should think!

    Noah Fence (two puns - that's all it's worth - 2d.) but it's "dual."

    Serious bit: Watch out for a PC magazine reviewing video cards. You'll be
    able to see which ones support dual monitors.

    nemo, Aug 25, 2003