    anymore?
    Ta
    Andy

    Andy, Jan 14, 2005

  2. Andy

    Nick Guest

    That's because they're fighting?

    I wouldn't expect you to understand.

    Nick, Jan 14, 2005

  3. Andy

    doS Guest

    C,ME,XP,SP2SUX

    doS, Jan 14, 2005
  4. Andy

    Ira Hayes Guest

    Those "duel" boots are a bitch, but swords are better than pistols at 10
    paces;-)

    Ike

    Ira Hayes, Jan 14, 2005
  5. Andy

    elaich Guest

    Because Windows ME understands only FAT32, not NTFS. You should be able to
    change C: back to FAT32 somewhere in XP.

    elaich, Jan 14, 2005
  6. Andy

    doS Guest

    How,,,he has fried the bootloader...

    doS, Jan 14, 2005
  7. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Andy, Jan 14, 2005
  8. Howdy!

    I'll quote two sections ..

    "and converted both partions to NTFS"

    "so why can't I boot into C ,ME "

    The answer is there B)

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Jan 14, 2005
  9. Andy

    Billh Guest

    Yes I had a chuckle when I read he had converted his C drive to NTFS and
    then wondered why he could not boot ME an OS that can not read NTFS drives.

    It reminded me of the poster a while back that was studying for his MCSE
    and wanted to format his C drive so he could install Windows 2000 for
    his class work. But he keep getting an error message saying something
    to the effect Windows could not format an active partition. He asked
    the group what should he do.

    The first reply was to change his field of study!

    Billh, Jan 14, 2005
  10. Andy

    Parko Guest

    It's *dual* boot. Struth I get sick 'n' tired of fighting OSs *...*

    Parko, Jan 14, 2005
  11. Let me guess -- that duel in which OP says they're engaged? :)

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 14, 2005
  12. Andy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 00:11:29 +0000, Andy wrote:
    |
    | > I had a happy Duel Boot(winME,C,,XP,D) could boot into both,,,
    |
    | It's *dual* boot. Struth I get sick 'n' tired of fighting OSs *...*

    <vbg>

    Toolman Tim, Jan 14, 2005