    system?

    Any help or advice appreciated

    Thank you

    Andy, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Andy

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Apr 8, 2004

  3. Andy

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Apr 8, 2004
  4. Aren't duel boots what guys wear when they're about to turn and shoot
    pistols at each other at 10 paces?

    Hey, those would probably be dual boots, too, assuming each participant
    is wearing two of them.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 8, 2004
  5. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Andy, Apr 8, 2004
  6. Andy

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    °Mike°, Apr 8, 2004
  7. Andy

    PuddleNuts Guest

    We should just call this group 24hoursupportforandy.helpdesk or
    andydoesnotknowhowtogoogle.helpdesk!

    PuddleNuts, Apr 9, 2004
  8. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Good job the worlds not full of people like you PuddleNuts, at least Mike
    pointed me in the right direction and didn't seem to mind

    Maybe if you feel that strongly about offering help to others you had better
    not be here anyway!!

    Andy, Apr 9, 2004
  9. Andy

    Andy Guest