    tried various things with no luck. any help would be apriciated

    tia

    greg

    greg, Jul 10, 2003

  2. greg

    Shep© Guest

    My computer/Right click/Properties/Advanced/Startup and
    Recovery/Settings/Default operating System field.

    What operating options and which menu?

    Shep©, Jul 10, 2003

  3. greg

    Me2U Guest

    Since you have one OS per physical hard drive (not virtual) if your BIOS is new enough you can
    switch between boot drives there.

    Me2U, Jul 11, 2003
  4. greg

    greg Guest

    that first part worked really well, thanks. as far as my second question
    what has happened is i had a verson of xp pro installed, i have since
    reformated that drive and put in xp home. however the option is still
    there on the list. the menue i'm refering to is the menue that has you
    select the operating system you wish to use.

    thanks

    greg

    greg, Jul 11, 2003