Dual Monitor Display!

Discussion in 'Software' started by unholy, Jan 13, 2006.

?

Is Dual Monitor Sweet?

  1. OWNAGE MAN, ITS OWNAGE

    3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Thats Cool

    2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Meh i like single Screen

    1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Thats gay as if u would want dual!!!

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    No... The .1 channel in audio is the subwoofer. Didn't you know that?

    XhArD, Feb 4, 2006

  2. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nope, I guess I didn't. Hmmm, I've seen 5.1 surround sound and that was 4 speakers and a sub woofer. <shrug>...

    Ok, in this case the .1 is the sub-video, yeah, it's the subliminal messages. :)

    The Modfather, Feb 4, 2006

  3. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Say what?

    The 5.1 means five speakers and a subwoofer. I'm not sure I've ever heard of 4.1 video, but maybe that means four monitors from one source.

    bigal, Feb 4, 2006
  4. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Mabye there is no .1 channel of video and we are living in the past of the present.......

    unholy, Feb 5, 2006
  5. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gentlemen, twas a joke, move along, nothing to see here...

    The Modfather, Feb 5, 2006
  6. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I'm betting that it wasn't, you're just trying to get out of it :p

    XhArD, Feb 5, 2006
  7. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    haha, no, it was, I was making a joke like 4.1 video would be like 4.1 surround sound, with 4 monitors, ugh, nevermind man.

    The Modfather, Feb 5, 2006
  8. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    this is the .1 channel of video, the ability to have text :p

    unholy, Feb 7, 2006
  9. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    He's trying to get out of it gracefully...

    ...don't let him Unholy! Keep after him. If you can't overwhelm Modfather, who can?:dontknow:

    bigal, Feb 7, 2006
  10. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    oh i have the skill.

    So Modfather what is the .1 Channel in video! i want your opinion :)

    unholy, Feb 8, 2006
  11. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    This.

    [​IMG]

    Without that there would be no video at all.

    OBEY.... THE COW... GOOOODDDD!!!!!!!

    The Modfather, Feb 8, 2006
  12. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    You're a damn hypocrite you know that Modfather? You think Unholy is messed up? Read your last post :p

    XhArD, Feb 9, 2006
  13. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    What's wrong with my last post?

    1. the .1 in 4.1 video, the white noise, as shown.
    2. The quote from the epic tune by Green Jell├┐.
    3. My signature.

    Which part was hypocritical?

    Obey The Cowgod

    Are you ready to obey the cowgod?

    We live in a country, we can't eat meat
    Obey the cowgod
    We live in a country, where there is no, there's no Burger Kings
    Obey the cowgod
    We live in a country, where there is no, there's no McDonalds
    Obey the cowgod

    Ah dopey, dopey, dopey, dopey
    I'm a cow, and I'm gonna roam through your village
    And I'm gonna eat all of your food
    But you don't care, because I'm a, I'm a...sacred cow!
    Obey the cowgod

    We live in a country, where there is no, there's no Beefcake The Mighty
    Obey the cowgod
    We live in a country, where there is no, there's no beef-by products
    Obey the cowgod

    You, on your knees
    You, get on your knees
    Where's those two boneheads?
    Get on your knees
    Hands behind your heads
    And on your knees
    You, on your knees
    You, get on your knees
    I said, on your knees
    Get on your knees and pray to the cowgod

    Eat my burger, for it is my flesh
    And drink my milk, for it is my blood
    Obey the cowgod

    The Modfather, Feb 9, 2006