Dual Monitor Display!

Discussion in 'Software' started by unholy, Jan 13, 2006.

?

Is Dual Monitor Sweet?

  1. OWNAGE MAN, ITS OWNAGE

    3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Thats Cool

    2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Meh i like single Screen

    1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Thats gay as if u would want dual!!!

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Check out mine :) its massive !!! Dual LCD!!! :)

    [​IMG]
    Click the image, beware of load times dial up users!! :p

    Attached Files:

    unholy, Jan 13, 2006

  2. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I don't understand, looks like one screen to me.

    The Modfather, Jan 13, 2006

  3. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    It is, it's just a really wide res, spread over 2 LCDs, isnit Unholy?

    XhArD, Jan 13, 2006
  4. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Um, you mean it's two monitors in one assembly, put together to look like it's just one display? That's odd, why would they do that, you can make an LCD display of any width...

    Do you own this montior Unholy? Can we see pics of the actual monitor and not just a screen cap maybe?

    The Modfather, Jan 13, 2006
  5. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    He bought his second LCD for his other PC recently, so that's what he'll be using. Not a permanent thing.

    XhArD, Jan 13, 2006
  6. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    unholy, Jan 13, 2006
  7. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    So, what, you just cut and pasted the two screens together for that image then?

    Wouldn't mind a second display myself, that'd be nice.

    The Modfather, Jan 14, 2006
  8. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    its called the print screen buttwon!! :p and i never cut and pasted anything :p

    unholy, Jan 14, 2006
  9. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Um, so in what way is that pic in the first post a pic of two monitors? How could you get a pic of both monitors with prntscrn unless you copied the two screens into one image?

    The Modfather, Jan 14, 2006
  10. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    when u have two monitors print screen turn into print output :)

    unholy, Jan 14, 2006
  11. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Oh, see, I didn't know that. Okay... Hmm, odd, what if you only wanted to capture ONE of the screens though?

    The Modfather, Jan 14, 2006
  12. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ya cut the other side out, or maximize the window and alt+ preint screen.

    i haven't even needed too :p

    unholy, Jan 14, 2006
  13. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ok, hm, anyway, anyone got a spare 19" LCD they could send me so I can check this out? :)

    The Modfather, Jan 15, 2006
  14. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    17"'s are big enough for me mate. 19" is just too expensive :p

    unholy, Jan 15, 2006
  15. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I couldn't really see a 17" here, it'd look too small next to the 21" I have, I figure 19" would be close enough that if I sat them side by side it wouldn't look silly.

    The Modfather, Jan 15, 2006
  16. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i have a crt next to a lcd :p so theres nothing yet.

    unholy, Jan 16, 2006
  17. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I've got a CRT here but don't use it anymore, it started to get sort of fuzzy, it's a 21" Sony Trinatron, kinda old though, like at least 8 years old now.

    The Modfather, Jan 16, 2006
  18. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    My bro had a 21" CRT, he stuck it on his chest of drawers in his cupboard so he could just open his cupboard to watch movies :p I think one of his old housemates pinched it though, but how the hell do you NOT notice a 21" CRT monitor missing? :|

    XhArD, Jan 17, 2006
  19. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    that is a good question, where did it go. duputity do... oh look theres a 21" crt in my garage!

    unholy, Jan 17, 2006
  20. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I can't imagine using a 21"CRT to watch movies, that's a real waste of technology. It's small for a TV but just right for a computer. All in all a very expensive small television. Hopefully whoever stole it is putting it to better use. :)

    The Modfather, Jan 18, 2006