    adapters with two video out?

    Thanks,

    Mike.

    Mike, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Mike

    lowdes Guest

    I would check the drivers . .

    lowdes, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    It's a Dell GX270,W2K Pro, nVida Geforce 128 video adapter w/ digital out
    using vga splitter to two analog video out.
    I loaded the drivers that came with the video card. Unfortunately, these
    pcs do have internet access so II came d/l new
    drivers. The same setup work flawlessy on a xp pro pc. I'll ccheck for
    updated video drivers.

    Mike.

    Mike, Dec 18, 2004