    EMB Guest

    Citation please Roger, otherwise it's just yet another of your baseless
    claims.

    EMB, Apr 7, 2005

  2. thing

    BILL Guest

    As that Info was not known at the Time, simple logic.

    No we get more of them failing.

    BILL, Apr 7, 2005

  3. thing

    EMB Guest

    C'mon Roger - where's the citation - you've been posting in the group
    since I asked.

    EMB, Apr 7, 2005
  4. thing

    S Roby Guest

    There allready is....(actually a 3rd option to Blu/HD_dvd)
    Good way to destroy the market.
    Hands up who waited for the +R/-R choice to be be sorted before buying a
    writer.

    S Roby, Apr 7, 2005
  5. thing

    S Roby Guest

    Ah , the old argument that 1 unit didnt fail so they arnt a MORE unreliable
    brand.

    S Roby, Apr 7, 2005
  6. thing

    BILL Guest

    No way..

    BILL, Apr 7, 2005
  7. thing

    John Guest

    Not what I said - if you want to edit the thread, do it correctly.

    Regards,
    John.

    John, Apr 7, 2005
  8. yeah, if you want to end a thread, call someone a nazi.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Apr 7, 2005
  9. thing

    EMB Guest

    If you won't support the claims you make then piss off Roger - your
    unsupported opinion isn't really worth a big rats arse otherwise.

    EMB, Apr 8, 2005
  10. thing

    BILL Guest

    Nor are you..

    BILL, Apr 8, 2005
  11. Really? What is it?
    It STILL isn't sorted.

    Lawrence D¹Oliveiro, Apr 8, 2005
  12. I refuse to bow to the tyranny of the Godwin's Law Nazis! Who gave
    Godwin the right to act like a latter-day Adolf Hitler and set up his
    own rules for how USENET should conduct its discussions?

    A load of nonsense, I say.

    Lawrence D¹Oliveiro, Apr 8, 2005