    Is it necessary to create ghost image of both partitions (with OS on each)
    simultaneously or can each image be created/restored independently without
    affecting dual boot functionality?

    Guest, Jan 3, 2006

  2. Guest

    John Barnes Guest

    I do both independently.

    John Barnes, Jan 3, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I guess, if it works for you, it'll work for me. Thanks for the reply.
    --
    Athlon64x2 3800+(2.55 [email protected]) MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum SLI, 2X74GB Raptors
    Raid0, WD2500KS HD, 2X512 MB Crucial Ballistix (2.5-2-2-5 @510DDR 2.85v)

    Guest, Jan 4, 2006
  4. Guest

    John Barnes Guest

    Both have to be run from the x86 Partition to create the backups. Restores
    can be done from the bootable CD or x86.

    John Barnes, Jan 4, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Ghost images done from Ghost installed in/on XP Pro 32 bit. Thanks much! -

    Guest, Jan 4, 2006