    I am about to take delivery of a copy of windows xp home dsp oem. I know
    all about the oem bit but can anyone tell me what the dsp is?
    TIA

    AdNoctum, Aug 12, 2003

  2. AdNoctum

    Jj Guest

    delivery service partner... not sure what that means though

    Jj, Aug 12, 2003

  3. AdNoctum

    Boomer Guest

    AdNoctum said:
    Jj was right. I did a quick and got this:

    What is DSP and OEM software?
    http://ebargainsoftware.com/faq.html

    Boomer, Aug 12, 2003
  4. AdNoctum

    Jj Guest

    ah - no manufacturers name stamped all over the dsp one. other differences:

    http://ebargainsoftware.com/oem.html

    Jj, Aug 12, 2003
  5. AdNoctum

    Boomer Guest