DSLR PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP CRUISE

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Arthur Bleich, Sep 25, 2008.

  1. DSLR PHOTOGRAPHY & IMAGING WORKSHOP
    WILL CRUISE THE SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN
    MARCH 29 - April 6, 2009

    DSLR photography, printing and imaging will be the focus of an eight-
    day workshop cruise embarking from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to St. Maarten,
    St. Lucia and St. Kitts, in the Southern Caribbean, March 29 -April 6,
    2009.

    The workshop, ninth in series, is limited to 20 attendees who will
    participate in lectures, hands-on demonstrations and critiquing
    sessions by four photo professionals in a relaxed learning
    environment. Each enrollee will also receive up to $1,000 in hardware
    and software.

    Arthur H. Bleich and Steven Katzman, both award-winning professional
    photographers and published authors, will reveal the artistic and
    technical skills required to recognize and shoot unique and
    imaginative images. Ron Wolfe and Dan Loffler will demonstrate other
    professional techniques and do personal mentoring.

    Workshop participants will also learn how to exhibit and market their
    work, print, mat and frame color and B&W images, create a web photo
    gallery and publish their own photo books. Also offered will be one-on-
    one Photoshop and Photoshop Elements sessions at individual skill
    levels.

    Attendees who do not yet own DSLRs may borrow a state-of-the-art
    Pentax DSLR for use prior to and during the workshop, and a bank of
    Epson printers will be available round-the-clock in the ship's high-
    tech conference room, from which full Internet service is available.

    All-inclusive costs begin at $2,332, with non-attendee companions
    paying less than half. For further information visit: http://www.dpcorner.com/cruise
    or call 1-800-652-2267

    Arthur Bleich, Sep 25, 2008

  2. Arthur Bleich

    measekite Guest

    On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:43:27 -0700, Arthur Bleich wrote:

    > DSLR PHOTOGRAPHY & IMAGING WORKSHOP
    > WILL CRUISE THE SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN
    > MARCH 29 - April 6, 2009
    >

    > DSLR photography, printing and imaging will be the focus of an eight-
    > day workshop cruise embarking from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to St. Maarten,
    > St. Lucia and St. Kitts, in the Southern Caribbean, March 29 -April 6,
    > 2009.
    >
    > The workshop, ninth in series, is limited to 20 attendees who will
    > participate in lectures, hands-on demonstrations and critiquing
    > sessions by four photo professionals in a relaxed learning
    > environment. Each enrollee will also receive up to $1,000 in hardware
    > and software.
    >
    > Arthur H. Bleich and Steven Katzman, both award-winning professional
    > photographers and published authors, will reveal the artistic and

    THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW NOT TO SPAM THIS GROUP

    measekite, Sep 26, 2008