    Can I control the internet connections with this modem
    Please if some one can help me
    Chris

    Chris Taylor, Jul 20, 2009

  2. Chris Taylor

    terryc Guest

    Well, you will need to plug it in, turn it on, then connect one of the
    laptops to the device by a cable. You need green lights on both end(?)

    then turn on the laptop and set up networking.

    I gues you a mickey soft user?

    what should happy is that your lappie will pick up its configuration(IP
    number, dns infor, etc from the modem/router.

    This will allow you to pop a browser and confitre the device

    Hacve you read the instructions?

    terryc, Jul 20, 2009

  3. Chris Taylor

    Chris Taylor Guest

    I Have internet working on all systems but I with to get them to network
    together

    Chris Taylor, Jul 25, 2009
  4. Chris Taylor

    terryc Guest

    To do?
    If it is file sharing, you just need to set up file shares.
    I think it is under properities for the sub-directory you want to share
    and in the printer properties if you want to share a printer.

    terryc, Jul 27, 2009