    down down

    tia

    elmar

    elmar bschorer, Feb 14, 2005

  2. elmar bschorer

    RobO Guest

    Elmar,
    Is your router being used for internet access and what sort of
    connection are you using?
    If your using ADSL then you will have to reenable it.
    Administratively down means that it has been manually shut down or
    because of a password recovery..
    ATM0 is binded to the dialer interface and the virtual-access
    interfaces on DSL setups.
    Not sure if this will work as I do not have any test routers to try
    this on but maybe
    "no interface ATM 0" might do it but somehow I doubt it.

    Rob

    RobO, Feb 14, 2005