ds0 group and channel group

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by magnus.prem, Jul 21, 2006.

  1. magnus.prem

    magnus.prem

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hai,
    I would like to know when i configure a ds0 group between 2 routers having
    T1 lines then, is there any where i need to configure the ip add for any of the interfaces(physical/logical).Because when we configure a pri/channel group we get a logical interface s0:23 where we can assign an ip add similarly do we get any interface where we need to assign an ip add.
    What all configurations are required for the following setup to work

    s0 s0 T1 T1 s1 s1

    s0,s1------serial links
    T1--------T1 links
    configure --- ds0 group