DS 4125 , web interface access, CLI access problem!!!

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by zillah, Nov 27, 2006.

  1. zillah

    zillah

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2006
    Messages:
    39
    Likes Received:
    0
    IDS 4125 , web interface access, CLI access problem!!!

    We have got one IDS 4125 at work (production line), I tried to access it through web interfaces, I tried all of these options, without any success:

    1- https(with s)://192.168.x.x,
    2- https(with s)://192.168.x.x:443
    3- http(without s)://192.168.x.x, I could not, then I tried to access it through console as well without any success.

    I can telent to it.

    Regards

    Last edited: Nov 27, 2006
    zillah, Nov 27, 2006